About Me: ArtoWearstudio@gmail.com

My photo
Roberts Creek, B.C., Canada
FASHION AS EXPRESSION!

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Fashion Warriors: What to wear?!

                                Fall is in the air!!!

                                     The response to last week-end's Art Crawl was so positive! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting potential, faithful clients and friends , fashionistas, onlookers, coming from all parts of the Coast as well as from the North Shore.

Thanks to all who made this 3-day event a success, not only by buying but also by visiting and supporting artists and artisans.


     

Today, to celebrate a rare, glorious, sunny day, I donned sunglasses and sat on a friend's deck,  thinking about my next collection  for the  fall and the upcoming cold season!


 
    Last week, I went to two of my favourite fabric stores: Dress Sew, a great textile haven; a store where you can lose yourself for hours, amongst fabrics and notions of all types, colours and prices.  twitter.com/Dressew
    My next stop was at Fabricana, in Richmond. Another great
trove of treasures. Especially the second floor, home decor, is like candy for the eyes!
fabricana.com




Of course, I found my inspiration the next day: a great little woollen plaid and bamboo dress. A creation which will happily dress up the dark or sunny mornings at the office or… anywhere else.
And, it's just the beginning of my new collection.

More to come…









No comments:

Post a Comment